Tuesday 30 July 2013

Good News!

I have a place to live!

I've been so stressed over trying to find a place to live overseas, but I've finally been able to make contact with a lovely woman who is renting rooms in her home. Through the magic of online video chat, she was able to show me her property and my beautiful room (The Daffodil Room). She used to run a bed and breakfast, but now just rents out her rooms to lodgers. The home is an old Victorian house, and I'm so excited to get to move in!

My teaching agency consultant sent me an information packet about Lowestoft, Suffolk (where I'll be living) that included a number of local attractions (including a zoo and an African safari, which I'm pretty excited about!). I'm wondering, for those of you who are from the UK or have been to the UK what are the top sites I should plan to see while I'm there. I do want to do some traveling around Europe, but I also want to see some of the big sites in England as well.

I hope you are all enjoying this sunny day!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finding a place to live! I can't wait for pictures!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete