Thursday 8 August 2013

A Tale of Student Teaching Linky Party

Today I am linking up with Ash from The Polished Teacher (I should have grabbed that name, I'm infamous for my nail art - which my students check out on a regular basis) for her Link-Up:


Having just completed teachers college myself, I feel that I am quite qualified to recount my own tales of student teaching (which only ended a few months ago!) The problem now is trying to decide which memories to share!!


Hopefully you can read that. The advice is a little blurry so I'll copy it here:
Collect resources, materials, and ideas! Ask teachers for copies of activities, write down any ideas that you like. Take pictures of classroom set-ups!

So, teachers out there, how was your student teaching experience? I have so many more memories that I could share, but there's the top and the bottom for me.

Have a great day!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up Melissa! I love that you are into nail art too! I can't wait to do my back to school manicure!

    Sounds like you had a wonderful experience! Showing improvement must have felt so amazing! I love the advice as well! I will be sure to collect photos of everything to document for the future!

    The Polished Teacher

    ReplyDelete