Wednesday 21 August 2013

Worldly Wednesday Whoopsie!

I'm so sorry that I didn't manage to get my Worldly Wednesday post up this morning! I haven't been sleeping well (moving across the ocean is turning out to be a pretty stressful ordeal), and so I wasn't able to post this morning.

What I would like to do instead, is to have Worldly Wednesday on Thursday this week. For those of you who had ideas ready to post today, Im sorry, but perhaps you'll still consider linking up with me tomorrow. For those of you who didn't have anything for Worldly Wednesday, now you have a whole extra day to think up something super awesome to share with us!



Again, I am super sorry for not posting the next chapter in my Ecuador story (stay tuned though, it's pretty good!). I will leave you with a picture of my half packed mess of a suitcase! (It's getting there!)


I hope you all had an amazing Wednesday, and I hope to see your beautiful links tomorrow!

post signature

1 comment: