Sunday 17 November 2013

What I've Been Up To

Hello blogging friends!

It has been a very long time and I'm sorry. I have been very busy working hard and doing a little travelling.

I have been getting a lot of work lately, I even received two week and a half placements back in October (It was so nice to be able to stay in the same classroom for a while!). I have come to the conclusion over the past two and a half months that I without a doubt love my job! (Although there have been a few days where I've had to ask myself why!)

Here are a couple little gems that students have made for me over the past month or so:



I believe this is dinosaurs...or fireworks


This is a firework


Here in England we have half term breaks instead of little holidays throughout the year, so about two/three weeks ago we had a whole week off of school. I went back to Portsmouth for the week and had an amazing time. I stayed with a Canadian friend of mine and we had a belated Canadian Thanksgiving. Doesn't that look delicious?


Last Friday I supplied at a school having a Wild Wild West Day for the students. here I am in my sparkly purple cowgirl hat.


As a supply teacher trying to control a class of young students during a 'fun day' I had a bit of a hectic day, but the students had fun. 

I hope you are all keeping well. I will try my best to keep you all posted more frequently.

Happy Monday (If there is such a thing!),

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment